BEFORE Therma-Chem FS-12 & AFTER Therma-Chem FS-12
On load fireside treatment of steam boilers and refinery process units.
Energy Serv has a License Agreement with GB Therma-Chem Ltd. (Scotland – UK) to distribute and apply this technology in Central and East European Countries and Middle East Countries.
- Therma-Chem FS-12 is a technology for on-line fireside cleaning for steam boilers and process heaters in power plants and refineries which use heavy fuel oil, refinery fuel gas or coals.
- It consist in spraying, periodicaly, on-line, into the combustion chamber of an aqueus sollution Therma-Chem FS-12, through a specially designed dosing/spraying system.
The effects of the treatment:
- Reduce/eliminate trouble with slagging and fouling in specific parts of the unit: radiant cells, superheaters, economizers, air-heaters, etc.
- Eliminate sulphurous deposits and low temperature acid corrosion,
- Eliminate vanadium corrosion and high temperature corrosion,
- Improve boiler and process furnace efficiency,
- Reduce specific fuel consumption,
- Reduce COx, SOx, NOx emissions,
- Reduce or eliminate soot blowing,
- Make unis easier to clean.
For more information please visit:
PHOTO GALLERY – Examples
Before Therma-Chem Treatment
After Therma-Chem Treatment